- Are you struggling with a child you are in the process of adopting?
- Are you struggling with parenting an adopted child from a hard place because of behavior problems?
- Are you finding it difficult as a parent to “attach” to your adopted child, finding it a struggle to view your child as precious?
- Are you worried about your adopted child because they have a history of trauma such as sexual or physical abuse in the biological family?
- Is you internationally adopted child struggling with adjusting to living here in the United States?
- Is your internationally adopted child struggling with their biological family?
Adopting a child and being an adoptive family is a journey. Sometimes it is a wonderful journey and other times a very challenging journey.
If your journey is challenging, I can help.
I’m the Go to Gal for challenging journeys in adoption.